General landlord information
Are you looking to get the most out of your investment?
Garry Dunn Property Agents have been involved in the Property Management business for over 30 years. Our experience tells us, that like no two properties are the same nor are all landlords circumstance the same! In saying that – one thing that all would agree on, having your investment mismanaged could cost you thousands and greatly affect your lifestyle! Our role is to take the stress away, increase your properties value and ultimately – help you build wealth through property!
How do we do this?
- Our mature and highly trained property managers have been in the industry for over 19 years. They have owned investment properties themselves, and understand what a landlord goes through.
- We have a fully trained leasing consultant whose primary role is to find great tenants as soon as possible, to limit vacancy periods.
- We continually track the market and have a clear and defined process for determining where current market rents sit.
- We have a thorough 100 point identification checklist for all new tenants and subscribe to a third party credit identifier to cross check bad tenants before they lease your property. We check references and verify past rental history and employment.
- We have invested heavily in technology and are fully digitalised for your inspections. All inspections from ingoing, periodic and outgoing – include photos and are sent to you in real time and you are always given the opportunity to attend. We conduct a 3 month inspection on all new tenancies.
- We have a zero tolerance to rent arrears – tenants pay their rent online and through direct debit.
- We have access to quality tradespeople to tend to necessary repairs. Due to the volume, we are guaranteed competitive rates.
- Our reporting to you is fully automated – we supply you with a full financial year report, perfect to give direct to your accountant.
- We continually send our staff to outside industry training. This allows them to keep up to date with any new legislative requirements.
The above is only part of what we do to assist, most importantly – we genuinely do care!
Our staff are always approachable and are here to assist your every need. Should you not feel you have been given the attention you deserve, please feel free to contact me anytime at the office or mobile on 0414 544 116.